Ok, the obsession with photography runs in my family. Betsy, I've never seen your photography blog until today. I just noticed it. It's so cool!! What a great idea. You're truely obsessed! Everyone should check it out. Here's the link, and it's now on my side bar under "Check out these blogs".
http://brphotos.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Kari, I guess now that someone is actually looking at it, maybe I'll update it =0)
Cute site. Little Gwenyth is a doll. Those eyes!! Your blog looks great. Did you just change the template to get your big picture up top. I love it.
Your sister is such a talented photographer! What kinds of cameras do you guys use? I love the new "look" of your blog. The picture of your kids is adorable!
Kari sweetie,
If you check your blog will you please call mom or one of us right away? I know this is weird but we're trying to get a hold of you and can't. Love you!
Angi
Post a Comment