Sunday, June 10, 2007

Luke is 4 months old already!!!


I can't believe how time flies! With each baby the months just seem to pass faster and faster. I just absolutely love and adore this little guy. He is such a joy and a little blessing in our lives. He is happy and smiley all the time. He totally cooperated for these pictures. I just had to look at him and smile and he gave me the biggest grin. I seriously just want to hug and kiss and squeeze him all day long. I pray at night for the time to pass slower and to remember to cherish every minute of it.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! That poor bear never had a chance with how fast Luke is growing. What a sweet little guy!

Betsy said...

Kari, He is so cute. Looking at these pictures made me sad that I can't squeeze his little cheeks!

Lara said...

So precious! It really does seem like the more kids you have the faster time flies by!

Lucy said...

The cuteness continues! What a doll.