And the fence, don't you just love the fence?

The kids found this darling little bird nest at the top of the yard. Yesterday I saw Alec up there filling his pocket with the little eggs, so sad. I think he only got two though before I interveined. 

A little touch football.
When we built this house one of my biggest concerns was how to make the back yard really functional because the whole thing sloped uphill. This is what we came up with, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it held and entertained 41 people.

What would a day be without a few pictures???



A little touch football.
When we built this house one of my biggest concerns was how to make the back yard really functional because the whole thing sloped uphill. This is what we came up with, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it held and entertained 41 people. 
What would a day be without a few pictures???

7 comments:
Good times. I, for one, am the happy recipient of your generous party throwing and fun ways. What would my life be like had I not made friends with the amazing KariAnn???? A heck of a lot more boring, that's for sure. Thanks for including me in your life quest:)
The fence is fabulous, by the way!
Fantastic fence and beautiful yard. You guys have done a great job. How sweet are those little eggs!!
Great yard. GREAT yard. I think you are so smart and talented about decorating and using space. I also admire your desire to host - I totally dread hosting anything. You have a gift!
Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry we couldn't make it!
I love your new house and yard - it really is mult-functional.
I'm ready for decorating ideas!!!!!
Cute pictures of the party. We had a great time. Thanks for being such a great hostess.
I love these pictures of your back yard. It looks great. I can't wait to come out and visit!
Thanks for having us over. We had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment