Well the day finally came when Jay and Lucy moved away. Five years seemed like it was going to last forever, but it flew by. They are such good friends, and we're going to miss them. Our families matched perfectly. When we got together everyone had a friend, and noone was ever left out. The kids had such a great time. BYE GUYS! Let's get together often!!!!
Awwwww - I love this! Thanks for everything. I don't know quite how your family will ever be duplicated. I don't think it's possible which translates into necessary trips and reunions! Thanks for being so good to us. We miss you already.
4 comments:
I hate saying goodbyes! It is awesome you guys had such a good friendship.
Love the new look!! I guess you figured it out =0). So sad you have to say goodbye to Lucy!! They look like such a cute little family!
Hey and I always thought that fence was so ugly! It must be the cute kids in front of it!
Awwwww - I love this! Thanks for everything. I don't know quite how your family will ever be duplicated. I don't think it's possible which translates into necessary trips and reunions! Thanks for being so good to us. We miss you already.
Post a Comment