Thursday, June 21, 2007

JC Penny's has stepped it up!~!!

You know I love pictures. I've always taken my kids to JC Penny's because it's cheap, but thought their pictures were hit and miss. Well, they've stepped up their game! They have a whole new system. They have new handheld camera's, and more professional looking back drops- and still the same cheap price! It's awesome!! As much as I love and am critical of pictures I would definitely recommend them now. Here are my most recent pictures of Luke.

What a cutie!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Too cute! I love cheap pictures too - they turned out really nice.

Betsy said...

Cute Pictures!! I love the black and white one of Luke at the top!

KKKTMSHELBY said...

You know they say "your first one get's the most, and then none of your others get any" .... photos
NOT TRUE WITH YOU.

You (and Kyndra, I suppose) are the only people I know to come home with approximately 80+ sheets from JC Penny's, a small ream of papers!

And you are a great photographer, what a talent. I tried once to take cute close picture of Kalle's feet, but it just looked silly. Hmm.

Rebecca said...

Great pictures. Or should I say great Ad! I think I'll make an appointment.

Lucy said...

That is a good Ad. It doesn't hurt that Luke and you are so dang photogenic!