Me: Lukie come and eat.
No answer
Me: Guys, where's Luke?
Adam: He's playing dead.
Alec: Ya, he's in the family room playing dead.
Me: He's what?
Alec: He's playing dead!!!
Me: hint of panic, and run into the family room to see just what they mean by playing dead. This is what I found.
I didn't think 18 month old babies played dead. But I also didn't think they laid down on the floor and took a nap in the middle of a rousing game of light sabers!
6 comments:
Funny. Sammy can hold a death pose for pretty long but I'm glad he was asleep instead. Otherwise, you'd have to get that kid to Hollywood, pronto!
Too cute. Your kids have always been great sleepers though so I'm not too surprised.
Luke is adorable!!
That made me laugh! What a cutie.
That is so darn cute. I remember those days. One day Austin about that same age fell asleep in our bedroom closet on all of our shoes. He must of been worn out.
I still chuckle when I think of that day! I'm glad you got a picture of the cutie pie!
Post a Comment