Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cousins movie night...

A few weeks ago Chad was at an overnight retreat with the youth in our ward. So I decided to take the opportunity to invite our little cousins over for a movie and game night. I've been waiting for them to get old enough to come and hang out with us and make some fun memories. The kids played monster freeze tag, ate pizza, then watched the Bee movie while they munched on a bit of popcorn. They had a good time, and are so cute together.


,
a

2 comments:

Angi said...

Super cute pictures of Abs. Love the colors and she looks adorable. Her hair is so long! Love the hat. And speaking of long hair- Luke's curls are so cute. :)

Susie said...

What a fun and amazing evening you planned! I love the pictures of all of them. Fun happy memories for the cousins for sure.