Me and my siblings. One of my all-time favorite photos (thanks Bets).

Megan and her bridesmaids.

Overlooking San Fransisco

The happy couple.

Dave and his groomsmen.

Lukie and Lysie. He was pushing the stroller and didn't want her to help him. So every time she came close to try, he would take her hand and walk her back to her mom.
Coming out of the San Fransisco temple.
Abbie and the sea lions on Pier 39.
Abbie and her yummy clam chowder.
Chad and Abbie overlooking Alcatraz.
Congrats Dave and Megan!
2 comments:
Love the wedding photos. Always fun to have a new sister. (Especially for me - as sister-in-laws are my only sisters!)
Your kids all looked cute for Halloween. And oh well about the pumpkins, just picking them out is fun enough!
I hit the baking sales today too! And my stuff is still in the hallway!!!!!!!!!
I love your photos of David's wedding too cute. It looks like it was a perfect day for them. I like the other pictures too of your crew.
Post a Comment