This is quickly becoming one of my favorite ages. I just love my 9 year old Abbie. She loves to hang out with me. We cook and craft and shop, and just sit around pouring over the American Girl catalogue. She lets me dress her and fix her hair. She's my best little bosom buddy.
About a week ago I took these pictures of her. I think they turned out really cute...







4 comments:
Good job Kariann. She looks like a model. Love the outfit.
Stunning! Gorgeous! And those are just the photos. Words do not describe sweet Abbie.
Glad to see you using your talent again. You have that eye and Abbie looks so grown up. Miss both of you.
Very cute pictures! Love all the colors of fall. Isn't it great to have at least one girl to do girly stuff with!!!!
You take really good pictures. And Abbie looks like a princess/model. I can't believe she is 9. Soon my baby is going to be 10 that is scary they grow up why to fast.
Post a Comment