
I'm so excited, we now have a piano! It's so cute! We debated and debated about whether to buy a keyboard (from costco for $750 including tax), or go for a real piano. Well, after some discussion, we looked on Craig's list, (love Craig's list), and discovered there were at least 30 used piano's for sale. We liked the simple look of this one, went to look at it, and bought it on Saturday (after the ski swap, family pictures, and the Halloween party.) The beautiful thing is, he was asking $1200, we offered him $900, and he took it. It works perfectly and was only $150 more than a keyboard. I love it. The only downfall is that we have to sacrifice our "Art Room" Oh well, now the kids can work on becoming musicians in all their spare time, right!
7 comments:
SO Exciting!!
PS--It's Betsy
That's a beautiful piano and a great deal too. So when do the kids start?
That is a smoking deal! I hope it sounds good:) It looks great!
Sorry I never called you back but it looks like you guys have it all figured out and then some.
That is so great! I have only a few, immoveable, future goals. One of which is to learn to play the piano and to allow my kids the same privilege. Unfortunately, Caleb keeps telling me the only thing he is interested in about pianos is learning how to make one, not play one.
So good luck. I hope it goes well for you!
It's beautiful!!!!!! Looks like you are just adding to your "art room." I love hearing my kids play on the piano! I'm sure you will too.
$900! What a great deal! :)
Post a Comment