Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chad's 32!!!

Saturday the 7th was Chad's 32 birthday. We had a great weekend. I had a few friends over Friday night for my usual soup and bread birthday dinner. We ate and played some games. It was a great night.


My mom and I bought these cute miniature wreaths for our fall table settings atleast two years ago and neither of us has used them yet, so mom this picture is for you... I thought they looked really cute.





Saturday we headed up to Green Bluff for our annual birthday apple pick. We of course had pumpkin donuts- Chad's favorite. Here we are enjoying a few. Chad's winking his approval as he tries to swallow mouth full of donut.



Chad's the best. He has so many qualities that I admire and make him a great husband and dad.



  • He has tons of energy.

  • He's very helpful-to me, the kids, anyone who has a need.

  • He's always happy and friendly.

  • He adores the kids and spends tons of time with them. They love him so much.

  • He's a genius in my humble opinion!

  • He's a hard worker and great provider.

  • He almost always agrees with me!

  • He's a great leader and even better follower.

  • He's getting pretty darn patient.

  • He's an awesome friend.

Happy Birthday Chad!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chad.. I have to agree that you made a great choice when you chose Chad! He's a 10, and You guys are great together. And by the way, YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I absolutely love your hair dark, and you look so so cute in your black shirt and black vest. Love you!

andrea said...

Happy birthday Chad. I'm so bummed we missed his party. I agree with you, Chad's a pretty awesome guy. We're so grateful for you guys.

Rebecca said...

Great post, I'm glad I scrolled down! Happy birthday Chad!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Chad!! You guys are such a cute couple.

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Chad. What a great guy. You two really are perfect for each other.