You definitely got the moment... I love the look on his face =0). By the way, the Bob Atkins sight only made me more confused about what lens I want next.... He made the Tamron look REALLY good. If only I were more decisive!
I can't believe all the pumpkins. Was that at Harvest house? Their patch was depleted last weekend when we were there. Thanks for the compliment on my blog banner. I was inspired by you being re-inspired. It was fun to do. I've never done any kind of photo-editing, even though I bought the softward several years ago. I dug it out today and experimented.
Sheree! Of course I remember you! How are you, what are you up to? Do you have a blog? Your babie's adorable! How's Kelly? Do you keep in touch with anyone else? Holy cow, Veronezh, that seems like so long ago doesn't it?
Great pictures! You and Abby look so cute! I'm glad you have a brown eyed babe now too. I love mine! Great birthday pictures - you always set such a nice table - one of your MANY talents.
11 comments:
You're so talented at capturing the best expressions in your pictures. I love this one of Luke. Fall is such a great time of year!
You definitely got the moment... I love the look on his face =0). By the way, the Bob Atkins sight only made me more confused about what lens I want next.... He made the Tamron look REALLY good. If only I were more decisive!
Hey-what a doll, I love brown eyes! Is he the only one out of all the grandkids? I think so! That's awesome.
I can't believe all the pumpkins. Was that at Harvest house? Their patch was depleted last weekend when we were there. Thanks for the compliment on my blog banner. I was inspired by you being re-inspired. It was fun to do. I've never done any kind of photo-editing, even though I bought the softward several years ago. I dug it out today and experimented.
I love the new blog look!! I'm glad you are reinspired because I love your blog and all your amazing pictures!! That one of Luke is so darn cute.
Cute picture. I can't wait to see more future products of your re-inspiration.
Luke's face captures it all. Aren't pumpkins fun?! I think they still bring the kids out of everyone.
Kari, I found your blog while browsing around. I'm Sheree, from Veronezh. Remember me?
Your family is gorgeous!
Sheree! Of course I remember you! How are you, what are you up to? Do you have a blog? Your babie's adorable! How's Kelly? Do you keep in touch with anyone else? Holy cow, Veronezh, that seems like so long ago doesn't it?
I love this picture. I think you could put him in front of anything and you would get the same expression out of him. He is one happy little guy!
Great pictures! You and Abby look so cute! I'm glad you have a brown eyed babe now too. I love mine! Great birthday pictures - you always set such a nice table - one of your MANY talents.
Post a Comment