




We had a great Halloween. From carving pumpkins to trick or treating it was a success all around. Now we're exhausted, and have enough candy for the army.
Alec the little chick.

Reese was Tweety bird.

Abbie was Sylvester.
Pepe le Pu


Chad's m0m made the Sylvester and Tweetie costumes for her kids 20 yearts ago. Aren't they adorable. All my kids have worn the skunk for their first Halloween.
6 comments:
Happy Halloween! It was such a sucessful year. I love tweety and sylvester. They are timeless costumes. Jonah thinks Reese got more candy because he was so cute as Tweety. Yesterday the bishop was over watching football with Jason and I gave him all of our leftover candy for his candy jar in his office. It's amazing how much we got with all six kids doing the big time trick or treating.
Too cute. I missed seeing you and your kids on Halloween so I am glad I got to see pictures.
How precious that your mom made the costumes!
we loved the skunk outfit. good call. we love the picture of luke looking at the pumpkins, what a kick!
Too cute! Reese came up to Kameron and said in a funny voice "I heard you were looking for me!" Kameron just stood there and then Reese said "Hey Kameron...it's just me...Reese". It was so cute.
The kids look so cute-can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!
Those are such cute costumes!! Love you blog. Feel your pain on keeping things clean just to have it all messed up again the next day. lots 'o love, Mar
Post a Comment