I love Fall! Here are a few pictures of the kids at the park. This is definitely my favorite time of year!
Look at those sweet blue eyes!


My Reesie boy!

Here's Abbie doing the monkey bars! Her favorite activity.
Luke and mom


Hey! What's that?




8 comments:
I don't know what you were talking about being rusty with your camera...these are beautiful!
Really cute. I like what you are wearing. I love the last shot with the leaf in focus.
You are SO TALENTED!! Do you think at the next book club you could teach us all how to take a good picture? I need some tips!!
Seriously. When you get reinspired, you go quickly. These pictures are beautiful.
By the way....How exactly did you get a brown eyed baby???
Are awesome photography skills genetic???? I wish I could be at the next book group tutorial! I'm loving all of your pictures. It sure doesn't hurt to have such cute little models either :)
Nice pictures. I'm glad you like fall. I am already in hibernation mode with the cold air - you are so brave to be outside!!!!
Great pictures-your boys are so handsome and look at Abbie's hair, it's really grown since I saw you in August even I think. She looks so cute. Luke still looks like you! Good job, love you!
Post a Comment