Sunday, October 21, 2007

Look down a couple.

I published a post of Chad's 32nd birthday this morning. I had stared it on Wednesday, saved it, posted two others in the meantime, finished the birthday post, then published it. It posted on the date that I started it which was two days ago, in front of a couple other posts, so check it out a little ways down if your interrested.

Is there a way to change the date or order of posts???

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just start a new one and copy and paste. I'm sure there is a better way though.

Kristin said...

You can edit your post and just change the date on the bottom...then it will get moved to the right spot. :)

Lucy said...

Right above the publish button is a link that says "post options". Click on it and you can change the date and time so that something you've been working on can get published for the time you published and not the time you started it.