I think the HP books are so infectious. I actually caught myself pointing my finger at my messy kitchen one night, just to see if I had any magic. No such like, I'm a total muggle.
That is so hilarious! Yesterday when we were driving home from Oregon we let the kids watch Harry Potter 1-4. When they mentioned mudblood Emma piped up and said, "oh yeah, Chad taught us about Mudbloods in primary." Jason and I were dying, only because we know Chad so well.
5 comments:
I love it - another good one!
Seth is finally into Harry Potter. Not like you guys. He happily reads a chapter a night and is in book three, which I think is fun.
But I love how Abbie has always loved it and now, apparently is living it!:) Does she realize she's a muggle?
I think the HP books are so infectious. I actually caught myself pointing my finger at my messy kitchen one night, just to see if I had any magic. No such like, I'm a total muggle.
That is so hilarious! Yesterday when we were driving home from Oregon we let the kids watch Harry Potter 1-4. When they mentioned mudblood Emma piped up and said, "oh yeah, Chad taught us about Mudbloods in primary." Jason and I were dying, only because we know Chad so well.
That cute little muggle!
Post a Comment