Monday, January 15, 2007

Reese lost his first tooth!!!!!



We were driving home from Target today and Reese was sitting in the backseat eating an apple. When he finished he handed me the core. I looked at him and said "holy cow, did you just loose a tooth?" He did!! We didn't even know it was loose, and he didn't even notice it had come out! He's still in preschool, I can't believe how fast they grow up. He seems to young to be losing teeth, but he sure does look cute.



4 comments:

Jay said...

I can't believe how fast Reese is growing up. I heard he's quite the animal on the slopes now, too.

Anonymous said...

Good thing you looked at the core. That tooth might have ended up in the trash at my house! :o

Lucy said...

How cute! Now for the gnarly big jagged teeth to fill it in. Yay!

I have always loved Reese and it is fun watching him grow up.

andrea said...

KariAnn, that is so wierd. I was just thinking after Emma lost her tooth the other day that Reese must be close to losing his first tooth (he's following in Abbie's footsteps)