Friday, January 19, 2007

Girls Night Out!!

I thought I already published this post, but it says it's still just a draft, so here it is again. Have you already seen it?

Abbie and I had a girls night out tonight. It was a ton of fun. We went to the Whimsical Wheel and painted ceramics. Abbie painted a cute little puppy. Then we went to Zip Trip and got some yummy drinks, Abbie was so excited to get her own, she thought it was so cool. She got a mixture of 3 or 4 different drinks, lemonade, raspberry seltzer, sprite, etc. Then we rented a movie. We came home and made popcorn and pizza and watched 102 Dalmations. Chad took the boys to a basketball game and out to Casa De Oro for boys night out. Everyone had a fun night. I always go a little overboard on the pictures, but that's my favorite part. So here are a few. (Only a dozen or so ha ha ha!)






4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun night!! I love "Girls Nights". I can't wait until Ailey is older and can join in.

Reilly's favorite things to do are to go get pedicures and to eat at Ferrantes with dessert at Maggie Moos. She also LOVES the Rockwood Bakery and Lindemans!

Glad you girls had fun!

Lucy said...

Cute pictures. She will have great memories of your nights, I'm sure.

andrea said...

Hey, we should have coordinated. Emma and I played Rummikub while Jason was at the same game. Love the silly pictures.

Betsy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I was looking at the pictures with Liv and she said, "Thats Abbie!! I like Abbie, she's a big girl." Tell Abbie she is loved by Liv.