Friday, January 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland...

Here are a bunch of pictures of us the week after Christmas. We headed up to the cabin and spent 5 nights. There was tons of fresh new snow as you can see. We had so much fun.
We dressed up and headed out...

Chad held the kids by their arm and leg and flung them into the powdery snow.



The big race. Alec got a bit of a head start.


Abbie slid down the snow mound head first. This is how far we sunk in without snow shoes.We built a big old snow fort.


Here's proof that I was there!
One of my favorite views!


7 comments:

Angi said...

I'm jealous!

Betsy said...

Wow, I can see why you love it up there so much!

[alisar] said...

Those pictures are priceless! How gorgeous! I can see photography skills run in the family.

Rebecca said...

How fun! I love building snow forts!

andrea said...

That fresh powder looks like so much fun. I am loving winter this year!

Lara said...

Cute pics!!! Looks like you are all having way too much fun.

Thanks for coming over and playing last night - it was fun!

Angi said...

Hey, BTW- I'm back! (On my blog I mean:)