Here are a few pictures I took of Luke at 11 months. He's growing up way too fast. He's such a sweet fun little guy. I love these pics. I'm experimenting with different color casts. I tried to make these first ones look kind of vintage. I haven't quite got it right yet.










Lukie loves balls. He entertains himself most of the day by rolling and chasing a plastic Diego ball Santa brought him for Christmas! I think I would even consider "ball" to be his first word. Though he says "mamamamama" and "dadadada", I'm not convinced he really has us labelled correctly, or intentionally. But when he sees one of his balls, he points, says bbaa, bbaa, and tries to wriggle out of my arms to get to it! He's all boy, just like his brothers. I'm always amazed that they are just born BOYS! Loving their balls and trucks. (He also growls like a race car when he holds anything with wheels.)
4 comments:
Cute pictures of Luke. I can't believe he is so grown up. So what are you using to edit your pictures? Photoshop? I love the color casting. It makes a huge difference.
He is growing up so fast. I think he looks like you too. I love all the pictures of him. You're a talented mama.
What cute pictures! Those big brown (hazel?) eyes are amazing!
What a lucky boy to get that HUGE sucker! He really does look just like your baby pictures.
Post a Comment