Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Luke 11months old!
Here's Luke 11 months old. The time just flies by faster with each baby. Luke is such a sweet mellow little guy. I took him into the doctor today because he's been acting kind of off. He's been lethargic, and a little sad. Anyway he has a double ear infection. I think he's had ear infections off and on since November. I kept wondering if I should take him in to be checked out, but time just flies by and I never did. I feel really bad. He's just such a good baby, he never cries, and didn't really fuss. He just started not going to anyone but Chad or I, and he didn't seem his usual happy self. So it was way too easy to put it off for two months. I kept thinking maybe he's just a real mama's boy. Poor little guy! Anyway, we got some meds and I don't make the same dumb mistake twice. Here he is, such a little cutie.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMIGOSH! Look at all that hair. He is such a cutie. I can't believe he is almost a year old. Time flies!!
Wow, he looks like your husband. He has grown up so much since I left! I agree, it goes too fast. What's a mom to do???
I love the B & W picture. So cute. You were right about the ear infection. You might have to try the Schweitzer child care one more time.
I absolutely adore that first picture! He is so handsome! And actually, I thought he looks like you =0). What a cutie!
I think he looks like Abbie! Who is the perfect blend between you and Chad. Are his eyes lightening? They don't look quite as brown as before.
Post a Comment