Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday bliss!

At the top of my list of things in the world to do is to spend time with my parents and siblings. So this Thanksgiving was nothing but a purely great time for me. We spent about 11 days with may parent and the last 6 my sister and her family were there with us (including her 4 kids that are about the same ages as my 4.) We all get along so well and just enjoy each others' company. The kids pretty much disappeared and played without incident until meal times. There's something special about cousins.



This year they paired off perfectly. My nephew Grant and Reese were inseparable, Abbie and her cousin Lauryn, and Alec and his cousin Carter. And I of course Luke had his little bitty counterpart, Elise, who is only two weeks older, half his size, and twice as mobile.



Here are some pictures.


Grandma and her babies


Big kisses.


Okay, enough already!

Carter hanging out on Chad while he naps.


Having a picnic in the back yard
Luke's first Cheeto
Making gingerbread houses.


Reese and Grandpa team up.Abbie and Lauryn



We made donuts for Abbie's 8th birthday!!!


Don't forget to BRUSH!
Grandpa's had a long day. He's the kindest most patient grandpa, and the kids love him-obviously! He and Alec are big time buddies.

Luke and Elise- notice the difference in their leg size.

Angi's family.

5 comments:

[alisar] said...

I just love posts about your family. Knowing you and your sister both make me feel like all of you must be just wonderful. It looks like a great holiday.
P.S. I totally love the donkey hair-do!

Lucy said...

I love all the pictures! It looks like a great holiday. Cousins really are the best..especially when they keep each other entertained.

I hope Abbie had a great birthday. I can't believe she is eight. That is crazy! I wish we could be there for her baptism.

Anonymous said...

OH... I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! I wish I could have been there too, but it is so nice to at least be able to see the pics.!! I love you, you really are the greatest sister ever!

Angi said...

Wait-that's not fair! I thought I was the greatest sister ever!

Angi said...

Kari-
These pictures all turned out so well! I love the donkey-do!