Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Changing of the Mantle...

I know I'm a little early, but the pumpkins on my mantle were starting to rot! And we're headed out of town for Thanksgiving in a few days and will be gone for a while. I wanted to come back to a head start on my decorating. I'm officially in the Christmas mood. Now who wants to have a dinner party? Come on over!! I think I'll break out the carols this afternoon too.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are so gifted! Seriously, will you teach me sometime how to come up with such cute decorating ideas???

[alisar] said...

Is that really your mantle??? It looks like a scene in a magazine. 'Tis the season!

Betsy said...

So So cute! Now, who does that HUGE one belong to??

Lara said...

Wow - I am still recovering from Halloween and still reminding myself that it is now Novemeber. I am sure I will get around to Christmas some time.

Your decortations look awesome (as usual). Have a great Thanksgiving time!

Angi said...

Kar- That looks super-super great! Who gets the humungo stocking?-as my kids would say. I really like the way it looks with the other ones, it really makes a statement. See you next week!
Love ya :)

andrea said...

So cute. I love that Nativity Set. I'm in the Christmas mood too and I've been listening to music all day while going through my Christmas stuff. Only a week to get it all done.

Rebecca said...

Your mantle turned out so cute! I love the huge star on top.