Thursday, November 8, 2007

Nap time...

There are plusses and minusses about having two little ones who alternately nap all day long (literally). I can't leave the house, but when I'm in the mood I can get quite a bit done. Well, today I was in the mood. (and Luke cooperated and slept from 9:30-1:30.)

I spent the day cleaning out and organizing all my cupboards. When we moved in two years ago I had way more cupboard space than I needed so I just tossed stuff in most of them, and haven't touched them since. So when I finally redid stuff I discovered I have room for more stuff! Here it is now. (I wish I would have taken before picures, you would die, this is a near miracle!)




How many cookie cutters does one family need? And where the heck did they all come from?
By the way, does anyone know what this is? I unearthed it, and want to throw it away, but it looks suspiciously important.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Way to organize!! I am pretty sure that is a meat thermometer for your oven. My parents have one and use it all the time.

Lara said...

Yeah for a day to get things done. It is definately hard to get all the right "stars" lined up to be able to accomplish something! Your cuboards look awesome!

Rebecca said...

I love extra storage! I am so jealous of yours!

andrea said...

I love seeing all the empty space. I have been on an organizing binge too and it feels so good. We've been in our house for five years now so the spaces are all getting filled.

Blecca and R Home said...

it looks like the bottom of a burner of some sort and a part of a thermometer