We're back from 11 days in the Midwest with my family for Thanksgiving. We had a great time.
But enough of that, I got a new lens for my camera for my upcoming birthday, and here are my first test pics.
(Alec came into my room this morning with a little toy donkey that had a major afro-spike. He asked "mom, can you fix my hair like this for church today?" I gave it my best effort :)!






4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! and I equally love the mohawks! If you take too many more, I may get lens envy =0).--
yuyhedehf;rjtgnn--liv
Cute pictures! Too bad I'm so far away for you to practice with your new lens on my boys!:)
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I can't wait to see what more you will do with your new lens. Glad you had a fun visit with your family.
So cute! Did you use your new lens?
Post a Comment