Monday, May 19, 2008

Bowling...

Reese has been asking when we could go bowling constantly since the last time we went (like 2 years ago). So a couple weeks ago we had a spare Saturday afternoon and decided it was high time we went. The kids had a great time.
Abbie took the whole thing quite seriously and was the winner of the kids.
Luke was of course obsessed with the ball return. (And you can see why I need a new lens for my camera.
Alec thought it was his turn every other time. I thought he was going to smash his ball through the floor the way he swung and just let it drop off his fingers. Then it mosied down the lane so slow we could have eaten our meal before it actually hit the pins.

Here are the happy bowlers.
Luke; still trying to escape to get to that ball return. Chad seriously thought it was going to cut his fingers off. I don't know where he got that idea.


3 comments:

Lucy said...

Looks fun! We haven't been bowling since last summer. Now that we have the Wii, I'm sort of hoping to avoid that scene:)

Kristin said...

I am loving all your posts!! The bowling looks like fun. You seriously have the cutest family.

Quite the eye opener on the 72 hour kits. How is that possible? Our look like your kits before...lots of heavy canned goods.

I "blogjacked" two of your pictures from the Girls Night Out. I hope you don't mind. I forgot my camera that night and that picture of all the girls is too cute.

Keep up all the posts! I love them.

Lara said...

Way to go. My kids have been begging me to go bowling for at least the last year too.

So, what's in those 72 hour pouches? What are the basic necessities?