We've turned over a new leaf --again--. We're getting healthy and in shape. I've started trying to work out, and I've been going to the gym in the mornings before Chad goes off to work. I think this is the first time I've actually enjoyed it. I head over there at 7:00 with my iPod and watch a movie while I do cardio, then I randomly choose whatever weight machines happen to look interesting to me at the time and give them a go. (I really do need get a plan there). It's so nice to be at a point where I can leave in the morning and not feel like the kids need me every minute. I'm seriously surprised, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. (I'm sure it has something to do with the hideous shock I had when I went swim suit shopping a couple weeks ago.)
We're also eating better. I'm going through a cooking phase right now, I'm loving it. I'm feeling really domestic now that the weather's getting nicer -in the mood to dust off my pots and pans, and hopefully soon my barbecue grill. So here's my plan: more fresh produce, no refined grains, and very minimal sugar. We'll see how this goes.
Here's me trying to do a few sit ups at home. (Hence why I have to get out of the house and go to the gym.) Obviously I don't spend enough time on the floor playing with my kids.
We're also eating better. I'm going through a cooking phase right now, I'm loving it. I'm feeling really domestic now that the weather's getting nicer -in the mood to dust off my pots and pans, and hopefully soon my barbecue grill. So here's my plan: more fresh produce, no refined grains, and very minimal sugar. We'll see how this goes.
Here's me trying to do a few sit ups at home. (Hence why I have to get out of the house and go to the gym.) Obviously I don't spend enough time on the floor playing with my kids.


Photos courtesy Reese
2 comments:
That could be me on the floor! Except for the invisible belly and skinny legs!:) But, boy do I know about being the human trampoline/airplane/junglegym/balance beam. I stay away from the floor!
I LOVE your goals. I've no doubt you'll do them! And I'm doing them right with you. It's kind of fun:)
Love your resistence equpiment!
Great goal setting! Post some healthy recipies for those of us nutritionally challenged!!!!
Post a Comment