We were headed for Round Table Pizza the other night. I went to hurry Alec along and found him on the kitchen floor with his wallet counting out quarters for the games. I told him I thought he should only bring one so he didn't waste his money. He said "But mom, I'm bringing one for each of us." So of course I thought that was really sweet and didn't want to deny him the opportunity to be generous to his siblings and I told him I thought he was being really kind etc. On the way home I told him again that it made me really happy when he was kind and shared with his brother and sister. He looked at me seriously and said;
"I really really really wanted to bring a money for Abbie and Reesie. I wanted to even more than really."
1 comment:
such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment