I spent the whole morning getting my boys ready to take to the valley mall for pictures. Alec just turned 4, and Luke 1, so they needed their annual photos. So you all know the effort it is to get everyone looking beautiful with their clothes not only clean, but ironed, and hair combed, face washed, etc. Hurd them all in to the car and race out trying to make it home for Reese to go to kindergarten at 12:30. Well, you can probably guess; we made it all the way out there, parked, got the stroller out, and my purse......then realized I forgot my wallet! Ahhhhh! What in the heck!!!
I decided to take their pictures myself because I'm too lazy to go through the whole rigamorole again. Alecs' turned out really cute, but I had no success with Luke. As soon as he saw that camera in my hand he wouldn't even look in my direction. Here are a few.











So, as a result of my picture taking efforts I didn't get my house clean, nor did I plan anything for dinner. I now have cute pictures, but a messy house and pizza for dinner, so much for our healthy eating plan. It was a good trade off.
5 comments:
Kari, these pictures are perfect! I especially love the last color one of Alec. He is such a handsome little guy. And Lukum's are cute too...even if he's not looking at you at all =0).
I agree with Betsy, the last one of Alec is ADORABLE. I think you did alright on your own.
So worth the trade off - the pictures are great!!!!
Save your money!! Who needs mall pictures when you are so darn talented. They are fantastic. Save the money for gas...yeah...that's the sad trade off for suburbans. If it makes you feel better at least yours is new and gets better gas mileage than ours. We usually pay over $100 bucks. It sucks. But...I love my suburban.
They turned out beautifully, Little Alers-what a doll! He has personality oozing out of him! The ones of Luke are actually cute too, even if you don't love them. Hope you're having fun with mom :)
Post a Comment