Sean has about the same fashion sense - at least it looks like Alec wears pants. Sean just loves to sport around in his diaper.
My kids have been dressing themselves most of the time lately and I think their fashion sense is starting to rub off on me. Since they always look like refugees, I've noticed a certain lack of style myself. Alec is adorable, as always:)
I love his smile! The best accessory!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sean has about the same fashion sense - at least it looks like Alec wears pants. Sean just loves to sport around in his diaper.
My kids have been dressing themselves most of the time lately and I think their fashion sense is starting to rub off on me. Since they always look like refugees, I've noticed a certain lack of style myself.
Alec is adorable, as always:)
I love his smile! The best accessory!
Post a Comment