Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ready for Easter!!!

We have really sweet neighbors. They're very festive and love the holidays. Saturday they had an early Easter egg hunt. They stuffed 1100 eggs and hid them in our yard and theirs. The kids had a blast hunting, and each collected a couple dozen eggs at least. We had a great time!

The kids made a haul! I don't think they'll notice that their Easter baskets are filled with the exact same treats Easter morning?


Luke's first Easter egg hunt. He slept peacefully through the whole thing.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That's a lot of eggs! Wow. I'm glad your kids had a good time. I've got to gear myself up for some egg hiding now. But I think 20-30 should do it:)

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is a lot of eggs. We go to my in-laws every year and Devin's mom gets all of the stuff. It makes it really easy for me.