Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm obsessed with pictures, I can't help it!!!



Well, this post will tell a lot about me. I spend half my life, it seems, trying to get cute pictures of my kids. This seems like total overkill, but I thought they turned out pretty cute and once I started uploading, I just couldn't stop.

So, I decided I wanted to do a little photo shoot of the kids (2-20-07). I got up and got them all dressed in semi coordinating outfits. I didn't plan far enough in advance to really coordinate. Then I spent an hour and a half doing a little monkey show to get the kids to smile and cooperate. They were actually in pretty good moods and did pretty well. Here are the results.





























12 comments:

andrea said...

I can't believe you have four kids. It's so worth it just for the photo ops! I love the pictures of Luke and Reese. They turned out so cute. Actually they are all cute. You are inspiring me to take more pictures of my kids. Way cute!

Lara said...

Hope you had as much fun as it seems from the photos. They are all great!!! You got me pretty baby hungry with the pictures of the baby feet - they are my favorite part about babies.

I still can't believe you have four - but at the same time it seems like you've got it down and this is nothing new for you.

KKKTMSHELBY said...

Holy Cow! That must have taken an hour to upload all those! I agree with Andrea ... I definately need to practice my photography skills. You are VERY talented!

Love your blog!

KKKTMSHELBY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

You definitely have a knack! The kids are so cute! Where did you find the energy? You amaze me.

Jay said...

CONGRATULATIONS.

Betsy said...

I love all the pictures of the feet!

Carolyn said...

What amazing pictures! You are such a talented photographer. I still have the pictures of Natalie you did when she turned one. I think that was the last time I had her pictures taken (just kidding!)

[alisar] said...

I love these pictures. Definitely not too many. They are all so beautiful (the kids I mean).
It must feel so nice to have all four kids together at last! My goal is to reach four too, we'll see how that goes.

Lucy said...

Adorable. You will definitely cherish those pictures. I love all the feet. Especially Luke's little ones among all the rest!

Kristin said...

AMAZING pictures!! You are so talented. You need to start up a little side business! Gorgeous kids!!

cando37 said...

Kariann, those picture are priceless. I am impressed!!!