So on that note. Lucy, Andrea, and Rebecca threw me a really fun baby shower. We had a great time. We played a bunch of fun games I've never played before. Lucy really went out of her way to find new ones that were a hoot, and great prizes too. I headed right out to the mall with my Children's Place coupon and bought several things for my kids! Yeah! The food was excellent, and the company was, of course, so much fun! We could have stayed all night talking!!
Thanks so much everyone!! I had such a fun, memorable time!!! Here are some pictures.



6 comments:
That poopin potatoes game was the best! I keep checking for a post about Luke. Can't wait to see pictures.
I heard you had your baby..can't wait to hear bout him! Congratulations. Your shower looks like it was a fun time:)
With Lucy, Andrea and Rebecca in charge you can't go wrong! :-) What a fun shower. Enjoy Baby Luke!
KariAnn, I would truly do anything for you! A shower is the most basic:) Great pictures. I have a few more, nothing special, that I'll give to you for your scrapbook.
Thanks for being a great sport with the games. Games can be lame, in my opinion, so I wanted to do some different ones. I'm glad you had fun. You deserve it.
Wow - can't believe you are blogging! Congratulations with your new little baby. I can't wait to see him - but I will stay away a while since my kids have all been sick.
Glad you enjoyed your shower and hope you are enjoying being a "new" mom again.
Congratulations on your handsome little guy! I'm so happy for you. The shower pics are great - thanks for inviting me, it was a blast!
Look forward to seeing you when you're recovered.
Post a Comment