Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nachos??

We have this little tradition of making "nachos" if you can call them that, and eating them on a miniature table in front of the fire. The kids get a big kick out of it. It's Chad's secret recipe and consists of fried corn tortillas smeared with refried beans, sprinkled with cheese, then broiled till cheese is melted. (don't tell him I told you)! Yum Yum!




6 comments:

Lara said...

Your secret is safe with us. Chris also has a secret recipe for home-popped pop corn. He has a special way of "loving" in and "introducing" the butter with the popcorn. We always have it Sunday night. Traditions are great!

Lucy said...

Look at your brood! I love the gathering at the fire. Even though your table is a couple of feet away...being snuggled up right there is going to be a great memory for your kids. And it's ALL about the memories...right?:)

Rebecca said...

Sounds yummy! I think I'll try it (covertly of course).

cando37 said...

think I know that tradition, it was one of the better ones, we rolands love mexican

Angi said...

I wish I had a trampoline

Angi said...

I wish I had a trampoline