Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lukie and Leesie turn 2...

In February Luke and Elyse turned two. We all headed to Chuck-E-Cheese for a little birthday party. They were so adorable.

Yummy pizza.
A little spoochin over the pizza.
Abbie, Emme, and Reese.
The whole family celebrating.
Time for cake. They didn't know what to think about this.
How about a little smooch over cake. Why not.
What do I do now?
Good thing there were only two candles to blow out.Good job Lysie, you did it.
Elyse was pretty sure Luke needed some help eating his cake. He cooperated well for a while.
Then decided he'd had enough cake.
Well, I guess I'll have a bite.
This is delicious!
Luke got a baseball bat and ball.

Can't wait to try this out.
Lysie got some littlest pet shop toys.
Fun on the rides.
Meeting Chuckie
This is Abbie trying not to blink. Lovely.
I love monster trucks.
Tysen and Kalle.
All partied out.

4 comments:

Susie said...

Sounds and looks like an amazing 2nd year old birthday. Love all the cute photos of Luke sharing kisses. Enjoy the two's they grow up way too fast. You sure have darling kids.

Betsy said...

What fun! Wish we could have been there to add to the smooches =0).

SevenStantons said...

Cute!! I can't believe your baby is already 2!! Time for the next one, right? j/k Love ya, Michelle

SevenStantons said...

Cute!! I can't believe your baby is already 2!! Time for the next one, right? j/k Love ya, Michelle