Luke in his new Diego underwear.
Out of the blue in January Luke started telling me in a panicked voice "poo poos comin, poo poos comin" as he stood there with his little bum squeezed tight. So I sat him on the potty and sure enough a poo poo came. From that first time on he's told me every time a poo poo was comin and he's gone on the potty.
Well, last week we were in Phoenix visiting Chad's parents and out of the blue he said "pee pee's comin mom, pee pee's comin". So I hurried him to the potty and sure enough here comes a pee pee. We got back yesterday from our trip and I bought him some little underwear. Today's the big day. So far so good. He's gone potty 3 times already with no problems. He thinks he such a big shot, and frankly I agree. He's my first child to potty train himself completely without a single effort from me. Thank you Luke.
Here he is showing off his new Diego underwear.
3 comments:
Hey Kariann it's Lizza. Cute little guy I want a self potty training boy. And completly off the topic you made crockpot refried beans i think and i would love the recipe could you email it to me. Thanks miss seeing you guys.
lizardolson@yahoo.com
So cute! He needs to talk to Gwen!
How lucky you are to have a child to do that! He looks darling showing off his new diego's underware. What a big boy Luck is!
Post a Comment