Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alecism...


A couple months ago Alec and I were running errands. He was asking me to give him what he calls "number questions". So I said
Me-"What's 5 plus 3"
Alec- "8, that's easy because 4 plus 4 is eight".
Me- "What does that have to do with 5 plus 3?"
Alec- "Well, if you take one away from the five and give it to the three you have 4 plus 4."
I just thought that was so cute, and smart. I'm always amazed at how fast my little boy is growing up right in front of my eyes. He's always trying to keep up with Abbie and Reese, and I must say he pulls it off pretty well. I just wish I could slow down time and freeze them all right now.
I took these pictures of the boys in the fall but didn't have a chance to post them. They're some of my favorites.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

That first picture captures your boys so well. It makes my heart happy just looking at it. What sweet little guys. I wish I lived closer!

KKKTMSHELBY said...

What HANDSOME boys! Glad they will be around to protect our Kalle girl!

Susie said...

What handsome boys you have! I love fall pictures, and you did an awesome job taking them.

Carolyn said...

Alec is soooo sweet and soooo smart. The numbers game is Adam and Alec's favorite when we drive to preschool - they beg me to give them math problems over and over again!