I haven't posted forever because I'm completely paralized by the sheer number of photos I have taken this last couple weeks. We've been going nonstop. Chad took a week off work and we did a bunch of fun stuff. I of course took pictures of everything and when the week was done I uploaded them all to my computer. Unfortunately I bought a 4GB memory card, it holds several hundred pictures. I sat here mesmorized as picture after picture whizzed across my screen and were saved by my photo shop organizer. I have no idea where to start, so I haven't started at all.
But we did have a fun and memorable vacation. I'll sum it all up with this one priceless moment...

More to come!
3 comments:
Why the Black Squares???
Dad
I so know how you feel!!!! Those 2 & 4 gb cards are great until you have to download them!!!!
As to the picture - talk about being brave!
Hee-Hee! That is great-triumphant skinny dippers. :)
Post a Comment