Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A laid back summer day...

Today turned out to be a great day. We planned to go to the lake with some friends and hang out at their cabin and play all day. But as plans change, ours did. Reese wasn't feeling well this morning, and it would be a tragedy to pass anything contageous around in this beautiful summer weather. So we stayed home and relaxed. We made playdo, which entertained the kids all through Luke's nap while I did laundry. Then I took them all to Second Look Books where I had $70.00 worth of credit from a bunch of children's books I turned in last week. After browsing for what seemed like forever, I let them each pick out a couple of books, and of course I found several I thought we needed. So after spended most of the credit, we headed to McDonald's for a little ice cream, then home for a bit of this.....

2 comments:

Susie said...

Sound like a very fun and relaxing summer day. Love those days.

Betsy said...

It looks like you found a good use for those books you were getting rid of =0).