- He weighs 29 lbs.
- He's just now cutting all four of his molars.
- He waves hello and good bye to everyone.
- He loves to shower with mom or dad. He sits forever on the bottom of the shower playing with the water. Sometimes I'll just leave him in there to play while I get ready for the day.
- He loves his red polka dot blanket.
- He brings his little camouflage croqs to me every morning to put on him first thing. He loves his shoes.
- He says a bunch of words. Here are a few; mommy, daddy, down, wawa (water), Eesie (Reesie, and cousin Leesie), Ally (Alec), shooos (shoes), no, doe doe doe (go go go), yay, hi, Kalle, and a few more.
- He just started nursery and loved it.
- He pants like a dog when he sees one, and growls when he sees any other animal.
- He has the cutest curly hair that totally bleached out in the sun this summer.
- He's a daddy's boy and runs for dad whenever he's in sight.
Here's what he looks like at 18 months
4 comments:
He really is a good looking boy! I'm so glad I finally got to know him, a little, as a toddler. What a cutie.
Love that Luke!!!!
I was just thinking he was about 18 months - so glad he enjoyed nursery!
What a sweet guy-the picture of his face against the glass reminds me so much of you when you were his age. We'll have to dig up some pictures and post a comparison :)
Love the stats on Luke. He sound like he is normal happy boy. What a cutie. This is a fun age, enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment