Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Staycation...

So apparently when you take time off and vacation without really going anywhere it's called a "staycation". I like that term. That's what we did a couple weeks ago, and we started it off with our traditional day at Porcupine Bay. We went invited the Hones and had a great time.



I was so proud of Reese. He learned to cross the wake and did it over and over. There's a bit of friendly competition going on between him and Abbie. It definitely motivates them to try a little harder.
Reese tried over and over (without complaining or being bribed) to wake board. He finally g0t it!
Up!
Up!
Up!
And Away!
Alec, Dawson, and Reese on the tube.

Shari and I.

This is a great picture of Dave tubing with Abbie and Maddie. He is just in the process of flying off and taking Abbie with him while Maddie looks on horrified.

1 comment:

Susie said...

That is exciting that they are becoming such great water skiers. Russ did that growing up too. What a fun family outing you have.