
I can't believe my Reesie is six already. Time really does fly!!
His birthday was actually on the 2nd. I've been putting off his birthday post because I can't even begin to express how sweet and wonderful this little guy is to me. I don't know where to begin.
I guess I'll start with his birthday celebration. On Sunday we had a little backyard party for Reese at Chad's sister Kiersten's house. We barbequed, played a little twister, and had cake and presents.
Reese loves his cousins. (Kalle)
Luke and Elyse
Reese with his birthday gifts.
Reese getting ready to blow out the gorgeous brownie cake I slaved over.
A few days before, we had a BIKE party at the park with all his friends. Everyone brought their bike (or scooter) and we decorated them all. We made name plates, noise makers, hung bells and ribbons, and but crape paper in the wheels. The kids rode them around the park to show them off. We also had a pinata. The kids at our house seem to think that no birthday party is complete without a pinata. It was a fun time.

Reese is the best. I just love and adore that kid. He is always kind and sweet. He does everything I ask him to do on the first ask, and without complaining. He's always happy and smiling. He continually compliments me. He apparently loves everything that I make, and tells me so. He often doesn't want a second bite, "but that first bite sure was good mom". He notices everything. He notices if I'm wearing a new shirt, or I put up a new decoration, and always tells me he likes it. He says thank you for everything. Any time we take him anywhere he says thank you for taking me, it sure was fun. He thanked me at least a dozen times for his birthday party. He always smiles and cooporates when I want to take his picture. He goes to bed easy, wears anything I pick out for him, buckles his brother in the back seat, and a million more sweet things. He's seriously the sweetest little man, and I love him to pieces! I'm so glad to be his mom.
I love you Reesie!
8 comments:
Reese really is a cutie. Jeraldine tells me all the time that her most favorite kid in primary (besides her own grand-kids) is Reese!!!
It still boggles my mind to see our kids getting so grown up.
Thanks for the invite to the awesome bike party!!! All my kids just loved it and now Halle is already planning her bike party for next year (May).
Such a cute boy! And sweet too. I love birthday posts. I for one do not stop to appreciate others enough. These posts motivate me to take time to pause and be grateful for what I have. You are a wonderful mom!
Made me cry Kariann.
BECAUSE it is ALL TRUE!!!
He really is the best little Reese EVER!! You and Chad have done a great job, and I am glad to be his aunt! And sad for the day when he has to go on a mission! I can only imagine he will get even more amazing!
Love,
Kiersten
Happy Birthday Reese, He really is such a sweet heart! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I love the bike party idea. I love you and Miss you! Thanks for the post and pictures.
Your mom perspective is awesome. What a neat boy. I'm so, so glad that he is a great friend for my boys. Because he is that special!
Happy late birthday to Reese!
I love that picture at the top of your blog of Reese. He is a very special little boy!!
Happy birthday Reese!
He is such a fun, sweet happy boy.
I love the picture of Luke and Elyse.
What a beautiful boy, inside and out. I only hope he saves at least one date for Natalie in about 10 years!
Post a Comment