Friday, September 28, 2007

Pee Wee Herman is BACK!!

Pee Wee Herman is back, and you can be Pee Wee too! Apparently all you need to complete the look is a huge wad of chewed bubblegum. Get it all nice and gummy and just smunch it in your bangs and they become conveniently pliable. You can stick them right straight up like Pee Wee. Here's my unfortunate examle.

I spent the morning yesterday trying to salvage Alec's hair. We got most of the wad out without too much permanent damage. I just had to yank out about 30 or 40 hairs as I combed it all out. Though I'm sure this seemed like a great idea yesterday morning, I don't think he'll be doing it again. Poor kid.

6 comments:

Angi said...

What a hilarious kid!:)

BR said...

Oh, that is too funny... I'm glad you shared that little tid-bit. -Betsy

Lara said...

Poor Alec. At least it wasn't Abbie's hair! My mom's solution to my hair was to just cut it out. Glad you had a little more patience!

[alisar] said...

You are kidding me! That poor kid. You are very patient though just for trying, I would have buzzed it out first thing! At least he's super cute - even without hair.

andrea said...

One time Lily put a big wad of gum in the back of her hair. I think she thought I wouldn't notice it back there. I used peanut butter to get it out and it worked!

Rebecca said...

He looks very pleased with himself!