
Reese




I had to include this one because it's the only proof I have that I was actually participating in the efforts.

Here's Abbie on the wake skate.

And Abbie on the wake board. She's our water baby.

Monday we headed out to our favorite lake to spend Labor Day. I think it was probably our last trip of the season, so we made the most it. We had a great time. All three of our big kids were great sports and tried out everything we suggested (that's a first.) All we lost in the bargaining was a swirl ice cream cone on the way home for anyone who participated and had a good attitude. We got a lot of mileage out of those $.99 cones! Actually they've turned the corner, and are excited to ski. They all three even asked to go again. Abbie went and went and went. She skied, wake boarded, wake skated, and body surfed. It was a lot of fun. I skied this time too. I've kind of taken up wake boarding this summer, so I haven't skied much. But yesterday I skied several times and remembered how much I love the sport. It's definitely my favorite!
3 comments:
What a great post and fantastic pictures!! That is so great that you are getting your whole family into it. That is what we are trying to do too! Reilly is our little water daredevil...Kameron still requires a bit of bribery. I'm going to show him the picture of Reese...that should help!
Beautiful new boat by the way! When we pulled into your drive way today Ailey said..."pretty Mastercraft!!" It starts so early!
Way fun! Can't believe your big kids are skiing.
What other sports??? I can't imagine anything competing in the summer with waterskiing. Bike riding, perhaps?
The pictures are great! I made a comment on Andreas that I think we left a summer too soon! It looks like our kids are finally at an age to ski and board and enjoy it! No more bribing with candy and toys for some screams and tears:) Well...our kids will have to do some major catch-up but when we do our Lake Powell reunion/vacation, we'll be up to snuff.
Post a Comment