Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hi, it's me again

After more than a month break from my blog, I decided it's high time to get on the ball and update. First off, here are Lukes' 5 and 6 month pictures. I can't believe he's 6 months old already!!! Time really does fly, and it goes by faster with each baby.



luke 5 months old



Luke 6 months old

4 comments:

Lucy said...

OH! I can't believe he's sitting up. He really looks bigger! And so grown up with his pants and smile. What a cutie!

KKKTMSHELBY said...

Glad you are back .. and with photos! I know I am only 10 minutes away ... but he is so darn cute! All your kids are. Looks like you had fun while you were gone.
Oh and that shrimp pARty! of yours looks yummy too ... leave it to Kariann you have such good energy.

Lara said...

Tell Luke to stop growing!!!! I can't believe how big he is getting - and also cuter and cuter!!!

[alisar] said...

Luke is so charming with his ear to ear smile. What a cute little bug!