My family had a reunion last month, at my sister's house in Kansas City. We had a great time. All the cousins just played and played together nonstop.
Here's our best attempt at getting the entire clan documented for posterity. I think they turned out pretty cute.


5 comments:
What a beautiful family. I love how Alec is always doing his own thing. It probably frustrated you, but it's so him! Independent, adorable little boy.
Your parents must be so proud to have such a great looking family. I'm glad you had a great time.
Great pictures. Luke looks so serious in the 2nd one of just your family. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Great photos!!!! How fun to have been all together!
It is no surprise that both you and Betsy come from a gorgeous family!
I still haven't gotten that CD you promised me....Did you ever send it??
Post a Comment