Friday, July 6, 2007

Our 4th


We had a fun fourth. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday at Chad's parents' house. Wednesday everyone golfed while Becca and I stayed home with the kids. It was Becca's 21st birthday, so we didn't want to sit around the house. We loaded all 6 kids up in her Durango and headed to the mall, then to Baskin Robbins. That about did us in. The best part was when her AC went out on our way home. We were cooking. We spent the rest of the day by the water swimming and playing with the kids. Then of course fire works and s'mores in the evening. It was a fun festive day.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Cute cousins! What a great place to spend the fourth with the fire pit, the water and family. I love it and am glad you had a nice holiday.

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun 4th of July!! I can't wait to hear about your new boat? What kind? I loved hearing about your bike ride...we have done that trail several times...not that long of a stretch though..how nice that you could cool off and get a ride back!

Lara said...

Hi KariAnn, haven't had a chance to read your blog all week. I missed out on a lot!

I am so sorry about your grandpa - I hope the funeral went well. My grandparents are 86 and every time I see them I expect it to be for the last time.

Sorry I wasn't here to help you out. I would have loved to have Alec over. Just think how many memories Alec and Sean could have made together.

You and your kids are awsome for doing such a long bike ride - way to go! Glad you had a fun 4th of July at the lake.

Hope you enjoy your new boat!!!!

andrea said...

Cute family pictures. I too was sad to see your boat go. We have lots of great memories. Can't wait to make more in the mastercraft.

Angi said...

Kari,
I love your template, looks new-I have to get more creative. See you soon! LuvYa!

Rebecca said...

It looks like Aaron had the most fun of all!