This little guy melts my heart. He's my buddy. I just love and adore him. Now that Abbie and Reese are in school full time he's my sidekick, and we're getting tons of great bonding time. I can't stand the thought of him growing up so fast! Kindergarten next year yikes! Here are a few pictures I took of him today. He cooperated so well, I loved it!! He's so darn cute I just want to eat him right up!
Holy Cow, I'm not sure what the heck I did to these pictures. I wanted them bigger,
but not this big, and now I can't get them smaller? What do I do?





8 comments:
He is a cutie, I can see how you love and adore him. Thanks for sharing!
I'm feeling the same way about my little "sidekick"! I don't even want preschool to start because I'm having so much fun with him. I love the pictures of Alec - especially the pumpkin one.
I'm really enjoying my one-on-one with Henry. There's something adorable in the little ones getting to be the biggest for a few hours.
How did you get those pictures so big? They sure are cute.
You'll have to teach me how to enlarge the pictures. I've been trying to figure it out but haven't yet. The pictures of Alec look great. I agree with Carolyn. I like the one with the pumpkin on his head.
What a sweetie-and I think the big huge pictures are awesome:) BTW-Elise K. is a little jealous that her little Lukie Loverboy isn't nearby to give HER the kisses :) Oh-BTW, one of those pics of Alec reminds me so much of Chad.
Kariann-- SUCH CUTE pics! I actually like them big ... they really show his personality and beautiful eyes! Love the pumpkin!
What a handsome little guy. He has such a great, happy smile! Your post processing on these is perfect by the way =0).
Hey Kar-I tagged you on my blog. Start thinking of some quirks.
Post a Comment