Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom...

You're the best.

I remember...
reading stories at bedtime
homecooked meals every night
plates and plates of Christmas goodies
ditching family campouts together
back scratches during church
a smiling face in the stands
always my advocate
tireless church service
lots of games and family time
daily phone calls when I moved away.
interest in my friends and dates
care packages
I love that you...
are my best friend.
cherish my children.
love the gospel
shop with me
taught me to can
have so many great ideas
are the best grandma in the whole world
are always scheming
are so festive
you've always been my biggest fan.
You gave up everything else to be our mom showing us what was #1.
Happy Birthday
I love you!




3 comments:

Susie said...

That is totally sweet birthday message for your sweet mom. We love and cherish her as well. Hope she will have a wonderful birthday.

Kristin said...

Sounds like Mother like daughter!! Hope her day was wonderful.

The pictures of Reese's party were so cute!!

We love Pig out at the park too!!

JoLynn said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful sentiment for my birthday. I appreciate you so much. You are an amazing mother and wife and daughter etc. It makes me smile just to think of you and your adorable, fun family. I love you all! Mom and Grandma JoLynn
p.s. Can't wait to get some of those hugs in just a few weeks! Tell Abbie, Reese, Alec and Luke to get prepared for some squeezes.