Reese is getting to be a confident little skier. He crossed the wake and back for the first time.

Here's Abbie. She saw Reese cross the wake and of course couldn't be outdone, so she did it too. A little competition makes all the difference.
Here she is on her wake board.
Luke was a good little sport. He just sits on the seat and waves to whoever is skiing. Cute little boogy nose.

Here's Abbie. She saw Reese cross the wake and of course couldn't be outdone, so she did it too. A little competition makes all the difference.
Here she is on her wake board.
Luke was a good little sport. He just sits on the seat and waves to whoever is skiing. Cute little boogy nose.
He wanted to take a dip and I was too lazy to put a swim diaper on him.
He wasn't too happy to have to get out of the water.
The kids spotted a bald eagle, and are watching it in this picture.
We had to kind of prod Alec to wake skate with Chad, he wasn't sure he wanted to. Chad always gets back there and into position and says "ok, idol". I idol the boat and it just gives them a little tension and pulls them really slow before they start. Well, Alec was getting ready to get in with Chad and was a little nervous and he kept saying. "I just want to American Idol dad, I just want to American Idol." Get it? It was so funny.
Here's Chad skiing, Abbie was the photographer while I drove.
This is the only picture of me. I had to ask Reese to take it to prove I was there. Lovely!
Here's the Hainsworth's pulling Emma on her wake board.
Here's Reese playing on the playground during our lunch break.
Reese and Anna enjoying a piece of cake. What a cute little pair.
Abbie and Emma learned to ski double. They were so excited and so adorable. They wanted to do it over and over again.

Poor Lukie just fell right asleep sitting up. He was so wiped out from all the waving at people.
I did lay him down after I took the pictures.
What a fun day. The summer is way too short.
4 comments:
you guys looked like you had so much fun! I love the picture of luke asleep. that's hilarious. abs did a pretty good job on that picture of chad (its a cool picture). Glad you had a great time!!
Such a fun, fun day. The summer is way TOO short but funny how when September rolls around I'm usually done.
I love the pictures of Luke. What a sweetie :)
Looks like you are all having a wonderful time. They are darling pictures of all of you.
Post a Comment